There are many Bifold Door Options available. Surrey Windows Bifolding Doors meet the highest standards for quality, security and weather performance.
Origin is the market leading aluminium bifolding door in the UK. Known for high quality, excellent design and industry leading 20 year guarantee.
The Origin Bifolding door specification is complete and offers you many benefits if you are looking for a high quality yet very well priced aluminium bifolding door.
Bifolding Door Specifications
- Highest quality aluminium meeting European and British Standards for quality and design. Alumiminium extrusions to 6063.T6, meets British Standards BS EN755-9:2001
- Maximum Security using an 8 Point Locking System
- Manufactured to the latest methods and design
- Polyamide thermal break technology achieving excellent U Values
- Many important ground breaking design features
- Maximum door leaf 1200mm wide x 2500mm high
- Maximum door leaf height 2700mm if width is under 1200mm
More Bifold Door Options: Origin Door Paint Quality
Origin Doors are polyester powder coated – the most long lasting finishing process for aluminium. This ensures long life with additional paint guarantees available for up to 25 or more years for bifolding doors installed in areas such as coastal, exposed or chlorine.
Polyester Powder Coating meets British Standard BS 6496, 1984 – the only recognised standard for powder coated aluminium.
Over 220 possible colours available further enhanced by the option of satin, matt or gloss shades. Metallic and latest technology wood effect paints are also available.
Bifolding Doors Manufacturing
Surrey Windows Bifolding Doors use state of the art manufacturing processes to ensure our doors give the maximum service life and can live up to their 20 year guarantee.
- All doors are assembled by hand unlike mass produced PVCu bifolding doors
- Door leaves are mechanically joined with no ugly welds found in PVCu bifolding doors
- Bespoke corner chevrons and cleats ensure excellent jointing and sealing of the corners
- Unique 8 point locking multi point locking system approved by Secured By Design with industry
- leading book bolts, unique free glide system and highest quality metals and bearings used
Bifolding Door Glass
All our bifolding doors are glazed in keeping with British Standard BS 6262 for thickness and type. Bifolding doors can be glazed with 24mm, 28mm and 32mm sealed toughened glass units